Last updated: May 6th, 2022
1. Children Under the Age of 13
2. What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We receive and collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below.
Information you provide to us: From time to time, you may provide us with certain information, including Your Information or information of third parties. Instances where you may provide this information include when you create, manipulate or update accounts on or through our Website, fill out forms or fields on or through our Website, or sign up for any promotions or to receive newsletters or other materials about our Website or those of third parties. By way of example, when you order food online from us, apply for a job with us, or purchase one or more products from us, you may provide your first and last name, card payment information, billing information, e-mail address, and other information.
Information we receive from third parties: We may obtain information about you from sources other than you, such as from our Third-Party Providers and our business partners. The information that we will receive depends on the third party and your privacy settings with that third party. For example, when ordering our food online, when applying for a job or purchasing our products, our Third-Party Providers will collect certain information from you, often including Your Information, and will share that information with us. All information that you disclose to third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies: We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Website, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device, or otherwise tracking your activities on our Website over time. “ Cookies” are pieces of data stored on a computer, mobile phone or other device. A “web beacon” is a type of technology that lets us know if you visited a certain page or whether you opened an email. A “ pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” include, without limitation, random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, web beacons or pixel tags, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology may not be available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Website, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with our Website and compile other information regarding your use of our Website. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online Website (a practice known as behavioral tracking).
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies or automatic data collection technologies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Website. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking.
To make a do-not-track request with respect to behavioral tracking on this Website or to receive information on how and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking, please contact us at email@example.com or in writing at:
Bolay Enterprises, LLC
Attention: Admin Department
11390 N Jog Rd. Suite 101
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33437
Our Collection Practices with Respect to Certain Specific Information:
General Use and Preference Information . We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Website (such as details of how and when you used our Website, interactions with our Website, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type and your device type), as well as your preferences.
Device Information . When you access or use our Website through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Website, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your account (if any) to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Location Information . If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
Third-party content providers may collect information: Some content or applications, including advertisements, on our Website may be served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These third parties may collect information about you when you use our Website using cookies alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Please note that the information collected by these third parties may be associated with Your Information and that these third parties may collect information, including Your Information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online Websites.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using this information, including Your Information, to:
- Present our Website, products and related content to you. For example, if you provide us with your contact information for purposes of receiving newsletters, emails, promotional materials or other information or content from us, we will use the information you provide us to send you such information or materials.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might contact you via e-mail or other communications to provide you with Website or service offering updates, promotions, offers, personalized information and other information from us or our Third-Party Providers or business partners or to respond to comments, inquiries, job applications, and other information submitted by you.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Website, products, service offerings and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Website, products, and service offerings, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Website or products or service offerings, customize and tailor Website content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback or information to our business partners, vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
- Display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. Note also that our third party content providers may use information they collect via our Website to provide you with interest-based (aka behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
- Comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights. For example, where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request.
- Other Purposes. We may also use your information in other ways. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent.
4. How We Disclose Your Information
General Disclosure of Your Information : We may disclose the information we collect, including Your Information:
- to our affiliates and their respective employees, agents and representatives involved in delivering our Website, products and other services to you;
- to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- to our third-party vendors or suppliers (including our Third-Party Providers) so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of the purchase and sale of our products, data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials and our Website’s maintenance and security;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to third parties when you engage in certain activities through our Website that are sponsored by such third parties, such as purchasing products or services offered by a third party, applying for a job, electing to receive information or communications from a third party or electing to participate in contests, sweepstakes, games or other programs sponsored, in whole or in part, by a third party;
- to third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Website or to products or services you may find of interest;
- as required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency;
- as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property;
- if requested by authorities in the event of any act instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- with your consent;
- to otherwise enforce or protect our rights; and
- in connection with a Business Transfer (see “ Other Disclosures by Us” below).
Accessing, Correcting, or Deleting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, in our sole discretion, share, loan, rent, sell or otherwise disclose the information we collect to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Other Disclosures by Us:
Aggregation and De- Personalization. We may use and disclose any de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose. De-identified Information means Information that does not identify you, including any identifiable information de-identified by either by combining it with information about others, for example, by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by removing characteristics, such as your name, that make the information personally identifiable to you.
Circumvention of Security Measures: We use a certain technical, administrative and organizational security measures to keep Your Information safe. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of Your Information, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Website. Therefore, you use our Website at your own risk, you should not expect that Your Information will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate Your Information.
5. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of the information that we collect. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over such collection, use or disclosure:
- E-mail Offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or other information or communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such e-mail offers or other information or communications from us (other than e-mails or other information or communications related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through our Website) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail. Please be aware that it can take up to 15 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing e-mails, you may continue to receive confirmation and shipping status e-mails.
- Managing Your Information. If a portion of our Website allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update Your Information by logging into that portion of our Website, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt-out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt-out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
6. Information that You Disclose to Third Parties
Our Website, as well as the e-mail messages sent with respect to our Website, may contain links or access to websites or Website operated by third parties that are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Website is not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their respective websites, applications, products, Website or practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and conditions, practices or the content of such third parties. All information that you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how these third parties use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
7. Operation of our Website in the United States
9. Contacting Us
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding our use or disclosure of the information we collect from you or wish to contact us to make a request regarding such information (including Your Information), please contact us at email@example.com or in writing at:
Bolay Enterprises, LLC
Attention: Admin Department
11390 N Jog Rd. Suite 101
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33437