- location Support Center
The Talent Recruiter is a field-based role directly supporting Restaurant Recruiting efforts for a specific market and is a critical part of our Recruiting Team. This role is primarily responsible for leading the full cycle recruiting process for Restaurant Management positions as well as providing strategic support for team member hiring for New Restaurant Openings and existing Restaurants. This role will partner directly with area leadership for the areas they support and other key stakeholders to assess restaurant manpower needs, execute the near-term and long-term area manpower strategy, assist in rolling out new systems/programs within their areas, and ensure that our restaurants are fully staffed. In addition, this position will serve as an ambassador for the brand in all markets, assist in deploying industry-leading recruiting programs, and maintain positive recruiting practices which align with the brand identity, and fully align with Bolay’s ethos:
“To Inspire our Team and our Guests to be the Best Versions of themselves through our Extraordinary Culture”
- Team oriented, collaborative & culturally aligned (Work Hard & Have Fun!).
- Restaurant Support focused.
- Sales driven & Profit smart.
- Exercises good judgment & decision making.
- Internally motivated & trustworthy.
- Problem solver, analytical, detailed & process oriented.
- Self-starter, organized and able to manage multiple priorities (project management).
- Ability to establish goals and convert plans into action.
- Data-driven and results oriented.
Primary Responsibility – Support Restaurants with Direct Recruitment Support
- Responsible for the full cycle recruiting process for both internal and external candidates to fill current and future openings by creating a talent pipeline to coincide with the organization’s growth strategy.
- Evaluate incoming applications and actively source passive candidates to select management talent that aligns with Bolay’s management profile and culture.
- Leads the New Restaurant Opening (NRO) team member hiring strategy and process to ensure successful hiring and onboarding to meet staffing needs.
- Develops market based or regional partnerships to support recruiting efforts in the region.
- Leads the restaurant management recruiting process to ensure consistency across all markets.
- Owns the manpower planning and talent selection process for the areas they directly support.
- Builds Bolay’s employment brand and increases our presence in our communities by establishing relationships with universities, networking organizations, community-based organizations, workforce centers and vendors to provide a pipeline of qualified and talented candidates.
Secondary Responsibility - Partnering with Area Business Unit Leadership
- Responsible for developing annual Manpower Plans for the Area Business Unit Leader review on a quarterly basis to measure progress and amend as needed.
- Cultivates strong working relationships with regional leadership and support teams ensuring that recruiting efforts are tightly aligned with regional goals and objectives.
- Responsible for providing a regular cadence of regional recruitment reporting to all internal stakeholders.
- Works closely with the regional NRO team to ensure the recruitment team is aligned with near term and long -term regional growth plans.
- Calibrates with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with Bolay’s vision and goals and create comprehensive plans and strategies for sourcing internal and external talent.
- Role / position specific duties determined by Department Leader.
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Ins
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Fun & Energized environment
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It"s all here, ready for the taking. We"re in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can"t wait to meet you.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience working for a multi-unit restaurant, retail or hospitality company preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of recruitment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Experience working in restaurants preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and prioritize workload.
- Strong work ethic and “hands-on” approach.
- High level of attention to detail, analytical & decisive.
- Exceptional people & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven track record of aggressive goal setting, converting plans into action and performance measurement.
- Microsoft Proficient: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Will work out of the Support Center in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Moderate travel required.