- location Virginia
Grow with us! Bolay is redefining a career in hospitality.
Mar. 28, 2023*We are always looking for our next Rockstar leader!
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Free Shift Meals.
- Close or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more).
A day in the life of a Shift Leader
- Lead and coach restaurant hourly team members to ensure product quality, operational efficiency, and exceptional guest service.
- Assist in planning and leading completion of all job task assignments and ensures adherence with safety, food safety, sanitation, and security procedures.
- Utilize all company-training tools to provide hourly team members with training in all aspects of the restaurant operation.
- Assist the leadership team in maintaining restaurant equipment and facility per company guidelines.
- Performs regular administrative tasks including: Register and safe audits, deposit of company funds, reporting of all guest and team member accidents. Investigates, resolves, and responds to guest complaints.
- Attend regularly scheduled store, region and company meetings, training sessions and stay current with all federal, state and local certifications (alcohol, food safety, etc.).
- Monitor the interior/exterior cleanliness of the restaurant at all times and initiates clean-up as needed.
- Perform other related activities in accordance with policies and procedures as assigned by leadership.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Competitive Pay.
- Fun & Energized Environment.
- Part-Time or Full-Time (Able to work at least 3 days per week; including weekends).
- Free Shift Meals.
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities.
- 401K Opportunities.
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more).
- Paid Time Off (Certain eligibility requirements apply).
- Leadership Training.
- Career Growth Opportunities.
What it takes
- Neat Appearance.
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude.
- Organized & Punctual.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Communication and writing skills.
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
- Grassroots marketing skills.
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants preferred.
- Passion for developing people.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older.
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift over 25lbs.
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist.
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and sanitation standards.
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It"s all here, ready for the taking. We"re in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can"t wait to meet you.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com.
Bolay is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.