- location Alpharetta
Salary: 45,000 to 65,000 Depending on Experience
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is redefining a career in hospitality.
Position Overview: A Bolay Restaurant Manager is responsible for leading in the overall management of the restaurant’s daily operations. The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all aspects of the business while cultivating a diverse culture for our Team Members and ensures perfect execution, 100% of the time. Focusing on restaurant cleanliness and performance while building relationships with our guests and local communities.
A day in the life of a Restaurant Manager
- Fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manage both Front of the House and Back of the House operations.
- Ensure perfect execution and believes in getting it right 100% of the time, relentlessly focusing on quality to ensure we meet or exceed Bolay’s standards.
- Responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of Team Members
- Able to read, interpret and positively impact a Profit & Loss statement, including food labor, supply, and utilities to meet or exceed budget goals.
- Operate the business in accordance with strict Bolay standards.
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they are safe, secure and free from harassment.
- Coach Team Members while recognizing and rewarding performance as well as effort.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Free Shift Meals
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Match Opportunities
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
What it takes
- Neat Appearance
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude
- Organized & Punctual
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great Communication and writing skills
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It"s all here, ready for the taking. We"re in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can"t wait to meet you.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
- Grassroots marketing skills.
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants preferred.
- Passion for developing people.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and sanitation standards
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com