Prep Cook Team Member
- location Florida
Feb. 1, 2023*We are always looking for our next Rockstar team member!
To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
A day in the life of a Bolay Prep Cook
- Be part of a fast-paced kitchen cook line.
- Cut, marinade, and cook various bases, vegetables, and proteins.
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking based on Bolay recipes.
- Bring Bolay’s recipes to life and test our new creations.
- Adhere to all food safety practices and procedures.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Maintain clean, organized, and sanitary work environment.
- Flexible Schedules: Part-time & Full-time.
- Competitive Pay: up to $16.
- Fun & Energized Environment.
- Free Shift Meal.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities.
- 401K Opportunities.
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Super Bowl and more).
- Paid Time Off (Certain eligibility requirements apply).
- Career Growth Opportunities.
What it takes
- Neat Appearance.
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude.
- Organized & Punctual.
- Great Communication and Writing Skills.
- Relationships Over Transactions - Focus on the experience and creating lifelong relationships.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older.
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift over 25lbs.
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are here to create a platform for success for every single team member who walks through our doors. Join us as we make a difference in our local communities and teams, serving fresh bold flavors with a smile. That"s why we"re here: to be the best versions of ourselves and to make a difference in our community.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com.
Bolay is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.