Kitchen Team Member
- location Georgia
Feb. 1, 2023*We are always looking for our next Rockstar team member!
To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
A day in the life of a Bolay Kitchen Team Member
- Be part of a fast-paced kitchen cook line.
- Crafting Chef innovated “BOLS” utilizing state of the art equipment.
- Cut, marinade, and cook various bases, vegetables, and proteins.
- Bring Bolay’s recipes to life and test our new creations.
- Adhere to all food safety practices and procedures.
- Maintain clean, organized, and sanitary work environment.
- Flexible Schedules: Part-time & Full-time
- Competitive Pay: up to $16
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Free Shift Meals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities
- 401K Opportunities
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off (Certain eligibility requirements apply)
- Career Growth Opportunities
What it takes
- Neat Appearance.
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude.
- Organized & Punctual.
- Great Communication and Writing Skills.
- Relationships Over Transactions - Focus on the experience and creating lifelong relationships.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older.
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift over 25lbs.
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It’s all here, ready for the taking.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com.
Bolay is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.