- location Florida
May 19th, 2023*We are always looking for our next Rockstar leader!
Salary: $75,000 to 85,000 Depending on Experience
The Bolay Way | A Bolay Leader….
- Oversee every aspect restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controlling day-to-day operations - profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Working with area supervisor to develop the restaurant"s annual operating budget and control all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Operating the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Will directly impact interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Maximizing table turnover, sales per guest, and sales per hour.
- Enforcing safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and crew members.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant"s P&L, and expense goals
- Promoting suggestive selling techniques.
- Maintaining professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere.
- Prepare quarterly Sales and projections for area supervisor approval including follow up on store action plans.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Free Shift Meals
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Company Paid Awards Trip
- Career Growth Opportunities
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It"s all here, ready for the taking. We"re in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can"t wait to meet you.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as salaried manager in full service, casual dining.
- The successful candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening and credit check.
- Experience with full service alcohol serving facility desirable.
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
- Exposure to P&L and sales building highly desirable.
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat work station following health code and sanitation standards
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com
Bolay is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.