Director of Information Technology
- location Support Center
Position Overview: A Bolay Director of Information Technology is responsible of creatively managing systems and networks at an enterprise level. Will serve as a source of knowledge and technological support for different departments and restaurants in a fast-growing restaurant company. A Director of Information Technology will possess and demonstrate high quality standards, initiative and excellent time management skills.
A day in the life of a Director of Information Technology
- Able to communicate issues, objectives, initiatives, and performance improvement plans.
- Works with leadership and other departments to determine information requirements and to determine priorities and parameters of new projects; discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Translates business goals into innovative, technical solutions and maintains alliances with new and existing internal and external service providers.
- Ensures wired and wireless technology is properly working. Develop plans for current and future technology needs and any required changes or implementations.
- Prepare progress reports to inform leadership of project status and any deviation from goals. Able to strategize and meet strict deadlines.
- Work independently and with internal/external partners to facilitate the rollout and training programs to ensure knowledge transfer and knowledge retention of IT solutions. Performs technical support and training aspects of IT system rollouts.
- Coordinate the IT for new restaurant opening; work with leadership and other departments to stage IT equipment, coordinates services and support processes, final configurations, installation validation, and support transition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Ins
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Fun & Energized environment
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here, ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or information management preferred.
- Confidence preparing and delivering reports to leadership team.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Keen critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a manager of information technology or, equivalent years of experience in the technology field.
- Available to work Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm in Palm Beach Gardens office
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020