- location Brickell
Salary: up to $18/hr.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is redefining a career in hospitality.
Position Overview: A Bolay Kitchen Team Member is the culinary artist of Bolay. You will be crafting Chef Innovated “BOLS” utilizing state of the art equipment, work as a Team, be ALL-IN when it comes to Quality, all while maintaining Bolay standard procedures and sanitation expectations.
A day in the life of a Kitchen Team Member
- Work on a fast paced and intense kitchen cook line.
- Cut, marinade, and cook various bases, vegetables and proteins.
- Adhere to Bolay recipes and procedures.
- Adhere to all food safety practices and procedures.
- Maintain clean, organized and sanitary work environment.
- Stewards, responsible for dish maintenance.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Part-Time or Full-Time (Able to work at least 3 days per week; including weekends)
- Free Shift Meals
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities
- 401K Opportunities
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off (Certain eligibility requirements apply)
- Leadership Training
- Career Growth Opportunities
What it takes
- Neat Appearance
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & “Can Do” Attitude
- Organized & Punctual
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Great Communication and writing skills
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here, ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and sanitation standards
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com