Area Marketing Coordinator
- location St. Petersburg
A day in the life of an Area Marketing Coordinator
As our Area Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development of local strategies and tactics to drive traffic, revenue, and brand awareness.
Essential Job Functions
- Strategize and coordinate local marketing efforts in collaboration with our Area Directors and Operating Partners of the local region.
- Actively communicate with our guests to ensure feedback is addressed while creatively planning strategies to build sales. Ensure we are maximizing our app engagement and increasing guest frequency.
- Oversee the rollout of marketing campaigns and streamline efforts on a local level.
- Identify, create, and maintain community partnerships with local organizations such as schools, churches, sports complexes, and more.
- Work collaboratively with Operating Partners on local events, activate sponsorships and ensure Bolay’s standards are always met.
- Assist in the scheduling and execution of food drops and free catering activations to cultivate new partnerships.
- Create and foster relationships with local vendors and attend local community events.
- Create NRO strategies to enhance brand awareness and create community engagement for openings.
- Conduct weekly meetings with our leadership team to ensure goals are in alignment.
- Other duties as required.
- Competitive Pay
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- 401K Opportunities with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in sales within the hospitality industry, inclusive of entertainment and attractions, meetings & events, destination management, hotels, etc. or 3 years of previous field marketing support experience.
- Hybrid role: able to actively be in the Central Florida market and connect with leadership via TEAMs or Zoom.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication in English. Spanish is a plus.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The drive to create and maintain strong professional relationships internally and externally.
- Flexible availability for the occasional evening or weekend event.
- Genuinely look forward to new challenges with the desire to learn constantly.
- Ability to lead and motivate others.
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It"s all here, ready for the taking. We"re in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can"t wait to meet you.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government"s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com