- location Support Center
We are searching for a talented Accounting Analyst ready to support our accounting team and wants to be part of a bold, fun, and innovative environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Present financial reports on a determined schedule to leadership.
- Assist in developing periodic operating budgets with restaurant leadership.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate to leadership the impact on the company’s profitability, financial integrity, and competitive position by utilizing current reporting and relevant analytical methods.
- Manage and keep current monthly financial reporting package for bank.
- Monitor and provide reports on compliance with bank covenants.
- Create charts and graphs to leadership for visual understanding.
- Assist in the preparation and review of journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist in year end audit.
- Collaborate with the operations, marketing, and finance departments in leading and developing performance financial models and forecasts.
- Analyze exposure and return for all business decisions to accurately provide recommendations for optimizing financial impact.
- Assist in resolving issues, accurately answer any leaders’ inquiries and proactively report potential issues that may impact financial status.
- Actively evaluate and improve reporting and modeling by utilizing available technology resources and collaborating with other departments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Ins
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals
- Fun & Energized environment
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary culture.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM, one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here, ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred.
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards, and regulations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, with expertise in Excel.
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau a plus.
- Superior data management and data analysis skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Confidence preparing and delivering reports to leadership team.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Restaurant accounting experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience as an accounting analyst.
- Available to work Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm in Palm Beach Gardens office
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and Achievements
- Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- Voted Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program please visit Everify.com